Thorburn Security Solutions offers a no-touch solution to managing secure access to sites, ensuring a hygienic and safe access experience. Gain control with Thorburn’s state-of-the-art thermal detection cameras and mitigate health risks in your environment.
The current health crisis has highlighted the need for a Touch-free Temperature Screening Solution that offers high-level access control while being simultaneously hygienic and user-friendly.
Organisations – such as schools, universities, banks, hospitals, corporate buildings, airports, residential estates and commercial complexes etc – often need stringent control (with no room for human error) over access to certain areas containing confidential data or a high-level security clearance.
Thorburn Security Solutions’ Comprehensive range of Terminal Touch-free Temperature Screening Solutions use integrated facial recognition technology that controls the opening and closing of doors, gates and booms through temperature screening solutions that can be flexibly applied in multiple scenarios.
Introducing the Touch-free Temperature Screening Solution that grants Controlled Access
- Temperature screening records
- Abnormal temperature alarm
- Live view
- Unlock doors
- Call management centre
- CDisplays temperature results
- Prompt alarm
The accurate Minmoe touch-free temperature screening solution can be flexibly applied in multiple scenarios.
Call centres, healthcare, corporate buildings, schools, retail, commercial and factories.
APPLICABLE TO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS
Indoor installation is recommended for better temperature accuracy (without wind). Temperature screening thermographic cameras are designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures so as to achieve rapid preliminary screening in public areas. Actual core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices. Under any circumstances, it is highly recommended to use Hikvision’s thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Integrated Facial Recognition
- The terminals register a person’s most unique physical facial features and expressions. It then uses these as digital identifiers that are interpreted through software to identify persons on a registered database or to verify authenticity of a claimed identity.
- The terminal adapts to a deep-learning algorithm that helps to recognise registered faces faster and more accurately and can be tailored to various scenarios for buildings, business locations, financial industries, and other areas where stringent access control is essential.
- The terminal also supports multiple authentication modes, e.g. face pictures, card images and fingerprints.
Facial recognition technology uses software to analyse a facial image in real time against the pre-loaded client template. The terminals can identify lifeless images, such as a photo or mask (which could potentially be used by persons seeking to enter an area fraudulently).
‘Lifeless detection’ allows the terminals to pick up indicators of a non-living image. Active lifeless detection includes prompts such as blinking or head shaking to determine authentic energy. The units can be integrated into existing systems, including Saflec Systems and Impro Technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Cost effective
- Hygienically user-friendly
- Integrates with most existing access-control systems
- Network solutions that allow the central uploading of facial templates
- Reliable verification technology and high reading rate
- Reading range of 0,3 metre to 1 metre
Thorburn will conduct a thorough risk assessment of your property and provide a tailored an end-to-end solution.