Thorburn Security Solutions offers a no-touch solution to managing secure access to sites, ensuring a hygienic and safe access experience.
The current health crisis has highlighted the need for a hands-free access solution that is simultaneously hygienic and user-friendly, while offering high-level access control. Organisations such as banks, hospitals, corporate buildings, residential estates, residential and commercial complexes, airports, etc where access to areas containing confidential data is regulated or where high-level security clearance is required, need a stringent security solution with no margin for human error.
- Thorburn Security Solutions’ Face Recognition Terminal uses integrated facial recognition technology that manages door, gate and boom-controlled access for opening and closing, without the need for physical contact by any user.
- The terminals register a person’s most unique physical facial features and expressions. It then uses these as digital identifiers that are interpreted through software to identify persons on a registered database or to verify authenticity of a claimed identity.
- The terminal adapts to a deep-learning algorithm that helps to recognise registered faces faster and more accurately and can be tailored to various scenarios for buildings, business locations, financial industries, and other areas where stringent access control is essential.
- The terminal also supports multiple authentication modes, e.g. face pictures, card images and fingerprints.
Facial recognition technology uses software to analyse a facial image in real time against a pre-loaded client template. The terminals can identify lifeless images, such as a photo or mask (which could potentially be used by persons seeking to enter an area fraudulently). ‘Lifeless detection’ allows the terminals to pick up indicators of a non-living image. Active lifeless detection includes prompts such as blinking or head shaking to determine authentic energy. The units can be integrated into existing systems, including Saflec Systems and Impro Technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Cost effective
- Hygienically user-friendly
- Integrates with most existing access-control systems
- Network solutions that allow the central uploading of facial templates
- Reliable verification technology and high reading rate
- Reading range of 0,3 metre to 1 metre
Thorburn will conduct a thorough risk assessment of your property and provide a tailored an end-to-end solution.