Conducting business or travelling in politically volatile areas or rural environments with strained critical infrastructure can be fraught with risk. Our Specialised Training department combines expert knowledge with extensive Africa experience to provide a range of specialised training courses that equip private individuals, corporates and governments for these challenges.
We offer the following specialised training courses:
Training programmes developed for persons travelling or working in remote areas or potentially hostile environments including journalists, geologists, bush pilots and other interested parties:
- Basic Rural Survival
Knowledge and skills to travel through or stay in rural environments with strained critical infrastructure.
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
Knowledge and skills to identify, prepare for, respond to, and recover from potential emergency situations when conducting business or travel in potentially hostile environments.
- Escape and Evasion
Basic skills required to escape and evade hostile forces as a noncombatant in a remote environment with strained critical infrastructure.
- Active Shooter Scenario
Knowledge and skills to identify, prepare for, respond to, and recover from an active shooter situation.
Training programmes developed for persons traveling or living in high risk areas including farmers, response officers and medical first responders:
- Personal Safety Awareness
- Rural First Responder
Required skills to enhance survivability, effecting arrests and maintain the integrity of a crime scene.
- Firearms Training
A range of unique specialist defence and homeland security training courses developed for governments and international agencies.
- Client adequately prepared to meet the challenges of working in remote and/or hostile environments
- Develop ability to gather information, critically assess the situation, formulate options and respond appropriately
- Develop ability to deal with the mental, emotional and physical stress associated with dynamic situations
- Training cadre comprises of former special forces and elite police operatives
- Wide range of courses, tailored to meet client specific needs
- Training cadre has more than 120 years of combined experience
- Fully accredited