Gone are the days when clients were satisfied merely with a guard being posted to a site, without a thorough understanding of operational risks, potential threats and bespoke client requirements. Management responsibilities now extend to include crime prevention, crime intelligence, incident response, inspections, maintenance, client-relationship management, and Health & Safety compliance, to name a few.
The Cyber Intelligence Information Management System (CiiMS) is a centralised electronic platform that not only manages exceptions and detections, but further advances proactive and reactive response to risks and threats. The outcomes include the use of valuable business intelligence that reinforces and improves the existing, or newly deployed, integrated security solution.
The CiiMS platform consists of multiple modules to manage the day-to-day activities, events, incidents and exceptions experienced and reported. It further offers the ability to integrate various security technologies into a centralised platform. These may include access control systems, fire detection, intrusion detection systems and perimeter detection, among others.
Implementing a single platform that can consolidate various inputs from different sources and technologies into a single program, while adding value to the data and, ultimately, disseminating the output to a configured dashboard format for clients and other users.
Working from different platforms does not allow the client to have a consolidated view of the risks, nor does it provide the capability to report on exceptions for effective risk management.
CiiMS is Thorburn Security Solutions’ answer to safe on-site and remote working. The state-of-the-art web based system is user-friendly and a secure centralised database stores all information.
- Proactive identification of risks and threats
- Accurate measurement of the implemented controls (Management Information)
- Effective response to incidents and exceptions with predefined escalation processes
- Electronic occurrence capturing, allowing reporting and incident data and analysis
- Investigative and analysis tool and support (linking incidents and building stronger evidence support)
CiiMS further empowers its users with the following functionality:
- Customised live-user dashboards
- Data mining and analysis tools
- Advanced reporting capabilities
- Geographical representation and layering of information
- Advanced analysis abilities to determine patterns, trends, hotspots, anomalies, etc.
- Financial impact and costs involved in occurrences, incidents and investigations
- Single platform for integrations
- Task management
- Data-integrity management
- Rules-based notification and alerts